BRINNIER and LARIOS, P.C.
Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors Since 1956
Brinnier and Larios, P.C. is a community-based engineering and land surveying firm that was established in 1956. The firm is located at 67 Maiden Lane, Kingston, New York 12401.
For over 60 years, the firm has specialized in commercial, residential and municipal engineering and surveying, primarily serving the City of Kingston, Towns, Villages, and other municipal entities in Ulster County. The firm presently employs 18 people and is a Professional Corporation licensed by the New York State Education Department.
Brinnier & Larios, P.C. ®
67 Maiden Lane | Kingston, NY 12401
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR BID
(RECENT BID RESULTS HERE) Our firm can provide you with a time and cost estimate for your real estate purchase or proposed project. If you're interested, give us a call with the address and approximate acreage or contact us through our email form.
- Water Supply, Treatment and Distribution
- Computer Modeling of Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment and Conveyance
- Dam Design and Rehabilitation
- General Municipal Counseling
- Facilities Planning-Wastewater, Water and Municipal Services
- Permit Applications (NYSDEC, ACOE, NYSDOT, USEPA, UCHD, etc.)
- Spill Prevention Control and Counter-measure Plans and Spill Prevention Reports
- Storm Water Management Studies and Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- SEQRA Environmental Impact Studies
- Residential and Commerical Wastewater disposal systems
- Commercial Site Planning and Design-Including School Districts and Colleges
- Swimming Pools and Spa Pools
- Reroofing Studies and Design
- Groundwater Remediation Plans
- Reservoir Expansion/Dredging/sealing
- Mining and Land Reclamation Plans
- autoCAD Mapping , Utility and Road NetworksEngineering Services
Land Surveying Services
BID DATE: Thursday, January 31, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
BID LOCATION: Office of Town of Ulster Town Clerk, Town Hall, 1 Town Hall Drive, Lake Katrine, NY 12449
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $190,000 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Joseph E. Mihm, P.E.
HARD-COPY PLANS & SPECS: Available at the office of Brinnier & Larios and Town of Ulster Town Clerk
COST: $40 + cost of shipping ($10 for first class mail)
B&L will Ship Fedex
For additional information on recently bid projects, please visit our Contract Archive page