BRINNIER and LARIOS, P.C.
Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors Since 1956
Brinnier and Larios, P.C. is a community-based engineering and land surveying firm that was established in 1956. The firm is located at 67 Maiden Lane, Kingston, New York 12401.
For over 60 years, the firm has specialized in commercial, residential and municipal engineering and surveying, primarily serving the City of Kingston, Towns, Villages, and other municipal entities in Ulster County. The firm presently employs 18 people and is a Professional Corporation licensed by the New York State Education Department.
Our firm can provide you with a time and cost estimate for your real estate purchase or proposed project. If you're interested, give us a call with the address and approximate acreage or contact us through our email form.
- Water Supply, Treatment and Distribution
- Computer Modeling of Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment and Conveyance
- Dam Design and Rehabilitation
- General Municipal Counseling
- Facilities Planning-Wastewater, Water and Municipal Services
- Permit Applications (NYSDEC, ACOE, NYSDOT, USEPA, UCHD, etc.)
- Spill Prevention Control and Counter-measure Plans and Spill Prevention Reports
- Storm Water Management Studies and Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- SEQRA Environmental Impact Studies
- Residential and Commerical Wastewater disposal systems
- Commercial Site Planning and Design-Including School Districts and Colleges
- Swimming Pools and Spa Pools
- Reroofing Studies and Design
- Groundwater Remediation Plans
- Reservoir Expansion/Dredging/sealing
- Mining and Land Reclamation Plans
- autoCAD Mapping , Utility and Road Networks
Land Surveying Services
- ALTA/NSPS & Title Surveys
- Commercial Property Surveys
- Residential Property Surveys
- Digital & AutoCAD mapping
- Subdivisions, Lot Line Revisions & Deletions, maps and planning board applications
Brinnier & Larios, P.C. ®
67 Maiden Lane | Kingston, NY 12401
For additional information on contracts bid this year, please visit our Contract Archives
CIVIL ENGINEERING POSITION AVAILABLE
BID DATE: Thursday, February 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
BID LOCATION: Town of Saugerties, Town Hall, 4 High Street, Saugerties, NY
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $360,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Dennis M. Larios, P.E.
HARD COPY PLANS: Available at Both Town of Saugerties, Town Hall & Offices of Brinnier and Larios.
COST: $75 +$10 for USPS shipping (B&L can ship fedex if requested)
BID DATE: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
BID LOCATION: Town of Hardenburgh, Office of the Town Clerk, Town Hall, 51 Rider Hollow Road, Arkville, NY
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $625,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Allan M. Dumas, P.E.
UNOFFICIAL BID RESULTS: APPARENT LOWER BIDDER IS HUBBELL INC.
BID DATE: Thursday, March 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
BID LOCATION: Village of NEw Paltz, Village Hall, 25 Plattekill Avenue, New Paltz, NY
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $600,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Richard P. Ruth, P.E.
HARD COPY PLANS: Available at Both Village of New Paltz, Village Hall & Offices of Brinnier and Larios.
COST: $60 +$10 for USPS shipping (B&L can ship fedex if requested)
THERE ARE NO ADDENDA ISSUED TO DATE