BRINNIER and LARIOS, P.C.
Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors Since 1956
Brinnier and Larios, P.C. is a community-based engineering and land surveying firm that was established in 1956. The firm is located at 67 Maiden Lane, Kingston, New York 12401.
For over 60 years, the firm has specialized in commercial, residential and municipal engineering and surveying, primarily serving the City of Kingston, Towns, Villages, and other municipal entities in Ulster County. The firm presently employs 18 people and is a Professional Corporation licensed by the New York State Education Department.
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR BID (PAST BID RESULTS HERE) Our firm can provide you with a time and cost estimate for your real estate purchase or proposed project. If you're interested, give us a call with the address and approximate acreage or contact us through our email form.
- Water Supply, Treatment and Distribution
- Computer Modeling of Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment and Conveyance
- Dam Design and Rehabilitation
- General Municipal Counseling
- Facilities Planning-Wastewater, Water and Municipal Services
- Permit Applications (NYSDEC, ACOE, NYSDOT, USEPA, UCHD, etc.)
- Spill Prevention Control and Counter-measure Plans and Spill Prevention Reports
- Storm Water Management Studies and Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- SEQRA Environmental Impact Studies
- Residential and Commerical Wastewater disposal systems
- Commercial Site Planning and Design-Including School Districts and Colleges
- Swimming Pools and Spa Pools
- Reroofing Studies and Design
- Groundwater Remediation Plans
- Reservoir Expansion/Dredging/sealing
- Mining and Land Reclamation Plans
- autoCAD Mapping , Utility and Road Networks
Land Surveying Services
- ALTA/NSPS & Title Surveys
- Commercial Property Surveys
- Residential Property Surveys
- Digital & AutoCAD mapping
- Subdivisions, Lot Line Revisions & Deletions, maps and planning board applications
Brinnier & Larios, P.C. ®
67 Maiden Lane | Kingston, NY 12401
(Hamlet of Malboro, Town of Marlborough)
UNOFFICIAL BID RESULTS: APPARENT LOW BIDDER IS MERRITT CONSTRUCTION, INC.
BID DATE: Thursday, June 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
BID LOCATION: Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Marlborough Town Hall, 21 Milton Turnpike, Milton, NY 12547
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $220,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Dennis M. Larios, P.E.
BID DATE: Thursday, July 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
PRE-BID MEETING: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am (ENCOURAGED, NOT MANDATORY)
BID LOCATION: Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Hardenburgh Town Hall, 51 Rider Hollow Road, Arkville, NY 12406
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $500,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Joseph E. Mihm, P.E.
PHASE 3 (Town of Wawarsing)
For additional information on recently bid projects, please visit our Contract Archives
UNOFFICIAL BID RESULTS: APPARENT LOW BIDDER IS
No Addenda have been issued to-date.
BID DATE: Thursday, August 1, 2019 @ 11:00 am
BID LOCATION: Town of Wawarsing Town Hall, 108 Canal Street, Ellenville, NY 12428
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $1.7 - 2.0 Million | PROJECT ENGINEER: John Davidson, P.E.