BRINNIER and LARIOS, P.C.
Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors Since 1956
Brinnier and Larios, P.C. is a community-based engineering and land surveying firm that was established in 1956. The firm is located at 67 Maiden Lane, Kingston, New York 12401.
For over 60 years, the firm has specialized in commercial, residential and municipal engineering and surveying, primarily serving the City of Kingston, Towns, Villages, and other municipal entities in Ulster County. The firm presently employs 18 people and is a Professional Corporation licensed by the New York State Education Department.
Brinnier & Larios, P.C. ®
67 Maiden Lane | Kingston, NY 12401
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR BID
(RECENT BID RESULTS HERE) Our firm can provide you with a time and cost estimate quickly for your real estate purchase or proposed project. If you're interested, give us a call with the address and approximate acreage or contact us through our email form.
- Water Supply, Treatment and Distribution
- Computer Modeling of Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment and Conveyance
- Dam Design and Rehabilitation
- General Municipal Counseling
- Facilities Planning-Wastewater, Water and Municipal Services
- Permit Applications (NYSDEC, ACOE, NYSDOT, USEPA, UCHD, etc.)
- Spill Prevention Control and Counter-measure Plans and Spill Prevention Reports
- Storm Water Management Studies and Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- SEQRA Environmental Impact Studies
- Residential and Commerical Wastewater disposal systems
- Commercial Site Planning and Design-Including School Districts and Colleges
- Swimming Pools and Spa Pools
- Reroofing Studies and Design
- Groundwater Remediation Plans
- Reservoir Expansion/Dredging/sealing
- Mining and Land Reclamation Plans
- autoCAD Mapping , Utility and Road NetworksEngineering Services
Land Surveying Services
(Village of Rhinebeck, Dutchess County)
BID DATE: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 @ 2:00pm
BID LOCATION: Village of Rhinebeck, Village Hall, 76 E. Market Street, Rhinebeck, New York 12572
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: Non Given | PROJECT ENGINEER: Dennis M. Larios, P.E.
HARD COPY PLANS & SPECS: $30 + $10 First Class Shipping
Available at Brinnier & Larios, P.C., 67 Maiden Lane, Kingston, NY 12401 - or -
Village of Rhinebeck Village Hall, 76 E. Market St., Rhinebeck, NY 12572
(ADDITIONAL INFO ON RECENT PROJECTS HERE)
BID DATE: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 @ 10:00am
BID LOCATION: Town of Wawarsing Town Hall, 108 Canal Street, Ellenville, NY
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: John Davidson, P.E.
UNOFFICIAL BID RESULTS: APPARENT LOW BIDDER IS GRANITE INLINER
NO ADDENDUM HAS BEEN ISSUED TO-DATE
BID DATE: Thursday, September 27, 2018 @ 2:009m
BID LOCATION: Town of Saugerties Town Hall, 4 High Street, Saugerties, NY 12477
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: $475,000.00 | PROJECT ENGINEER: Joseph E. Mihm, P.E.
APPARENT LOW BIDDER IS ROEHRS CONSTRUCTION
APPARENT LOW BIDDER ARE: J SQUARED CONSTRUCTION (GC) AND CDE ELECTRIC (EC)
BID DATE: Friday, October 5, 2018 @ 2:00Pm
BID LOCATION: Village of Saugerties, Village Hall, 43 Partition Street, Saugerties, NY 12477
ENGINEER'S COST ESTIMATE: GC: $1.2-1.4 Million, EC: $30, - 50,000 | PROJECT ENGINEER: John Davidson, P.E.